He took Monday off.
他星期一休息.
He is on annual leave.
他休年假去了.
I'm taking a few days off next week. The kids are off school.
下周我要请几天假.孩子们放假了.
Why don't you take a day of sick leave?
你为什么不请一天病假呢?
I'm asking for a three-day personal leave because my wife is giving birth.
因为我太太要生了,我想请三天假.
Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?
有空咱们谈谈我的工资吧?
It's enough to live on.
养家糊口是够了.
You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.
你每年有一个月的带薪假期.
We would like to start you off at 1500 yuan a month, not including bonus and overtime pay.
开始的时候1500一个月,不包括奖金和加班费.
We offer 1% commission on all your sales.
我们给你按照你的销售量的1%提成.
The best thing about my job is that I get lots of benefits---a company pension, private health insurance and things like that.
这份工作最棒的地方就是福利好,有公司养老金,个人健康保险和类似这样的其它福利.
关于公司薪资与福利的英文表达
词汇语
人气:2.73W
更多推荐
- 1关于培养孩子 About Raising Kids
- 2business as principal是什么意思、英文翻译及中文解释
- 3河北省中考英语作文预测3篇
- 4在线韩语翻译:比较好用的韩语翻译软件有哪个?
- 5anchor gear是什么意思、英文翻译及中文解释
- 6代理佣金是什么意思、英文翻译及中文解释
- 7快的英语是什么
- 81分钟讲26个英文笑话 打破吉尼斯世界纪录
- 9关于with的短语有哪些常见的
- 10爱情打败距离:5招教你异地恋应该这样走下去
- 11浅谈ครับผม和ครับ的区别
- 12component of flow是什么意思、英文翻译及中文解释
- 13橙色用英语怎么说
- 14cast method是什么意思、英文翻译及中文解释
- 15会计从业考试试题《会计基础》:记账凭证(10.9)